+420 776 182 699
Hi, I'm Paul Pacey - a Canadian born, European based photographer, parent, artist, educator, and student. I love old cameras, craft beer, acoustic guitars and campfires. I'm also the name behind STARBRIGHT.
I feel truly blessed for the life photography has provided me, and count the work I've done for the world's leading International Schools among the most fulfilling of my 20 year career.
If you're a Marketing and Admissions Manager or Principal of an International school, this site is dedicated specifically to you. I think you'll find you're in the right place.
Welcome, to STARBRIGHT.
Simply stated, through STARBRIGHT, I provide boutique marketing and advertising photography to INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS looking to project a high STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE and boost their competitive position to drive enrollments.
My approach is candid, up close, and energetic, providing an honest but flattering representation of each school's academic experience. When it comes to showing off your school in its best light, think of my work as THE TRUTH, BEST TOLD.
So far, North America Central America South America Europe Middle East Southeast Asia and China.
And thanks for asking but, no, I am not looking for another assistant:)
I am currently fully booked until November 2020.
If you'll be looking for new photographs this school year or beyond, let's talk sooner than later.
1. ASSESS - What is the state of your current imagery, and how can we elevate it to better communicate your school's selling points? A quick 60 minute video chat may not cover everything, but it's a pretty good start.
2. PLAN - Creating a schedule with up to 30 photo ops is no easy task. To help guide you through the process, I have created a detailed series of subject-specific insights aimed to identify, prioritize, and even influence some of the photo ops that have proven to work best.
3. BOOK - Schools are responsible for booking and pre-paying hotel and transportation costs. Meal expense and/or local transportation receipts can be settled by petty cash or added afterwards to the final invoice.
4. SHOOT - Though final results will vary, typical schedules cover between 12 to 15 photo ops per day. Over a 2 day shoot, you should end up with aproximately 400 solid images that should last you about 2 years.
5. PRESENT - Upon completion and final edit, you will be provided with a watermarked gallery of finished works so as to demonstrate the results of the assignment. Only upon your satisfaction will you be issued an invoice.
6. DELIVER - Once final payment has been received, you shall receive the full-resolution files of all completed works in digital form within 24 hours.
1. I UNDERSTAND - I understand that excellence extends beyond the classroom, and that when in comes to driving new enrollments in competitive markets, first impressions really count. I also understand the logistic challenges of successful photo campaigns and how to navigate those challenges in the most efficient and fruitful way possible.
2. I SPECIALIZE - There may be cheaper or more local photographers out there, but with over 7 years and almost 200 international school campaigns under my belt, the logistic support, technical problem-solving, and creative process I provide my clients clearly sets my work apart.
3. I'M LESS THAN YOU MAY THINK - You'll be surprised at just how competitive my rates truly are even when compared to more locally sourced commercial photographers. Averaged at a cost of approximately 6 USD per final shot, you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger bang for your buck anywhere else.
4. YOU'RE WORTH IT - Your school has invested considerable resources into upholding the highest standards and best educational experience possible for your students. It only stands to reason that your photography does the same.